Saturday, June 13, 2009

Another Day+Testi part 7

We are living in life to face the disappointment, Broken hearted, depression, failure, and death. Your boy friend dumped you. You felt it was the end of the world. You cannot score high in exams. Your parents blame you! It left your with a feeling of unsastisfaction. Friends anti you! Money doesn't want you. Everything seems like a mess for you. you have tried your best in everything, but nothing has worked to get rid of... Do you thank God for the incident like this? Do you even seek God and put your trust in Him? When was the last time you did that? If you praise God only when things go your way, you're probably not doing it very often.

Many of us kept complaining about life. Nothing is Perfect.. God Is fair!
Welcome to saturday morning, You can probably steaming cup of coffee, sitting in the balcony and reading newspaper. Do you remember what you said to me yesterday? or what I told you to do? Things we remember getting lesser as time goes by.. Somehow I remember the faces was so pretty. But I can't see clearly.. Blurrr!

I'm super duper pissed off!! The intent of questioning people gain more as we grow up.. I don't understand why certain people want to stressed out themselves to help, to protect or against others. If you think you're strong enough, Go ahead! But do not include hard feelings when it come to making decision. You affraid I will bang my head to the wall, I can tell "Jangan takut" because I'm not affraid of it! No pain no gain! I'm not a baby, I don't need over-protection... You can give me advice but not doing something indirectly. I really appreciate everything you did.. (:

Listening Radar~ by Britney Spears
Have a nice day!

No comments: