Monday, June 8, 2009

Another Day part 3

It's Sunday morning, by 8.30am I'm supposed to be in church on right time but I just cant bear it cause my stomach hurts and I need food. Neilson, he drives as he likes.. He drives to the nearest 7-Eleven and we get some food and drinks. This morning, God really open up my eyes. We all had a great service with Pastor Andrew Gray from Aussie (:
Confidence comes from what you know. Based on knowing something and I can prove it. I have confidence in my pray. Anything according to His will. His words is His will, His will is His words. That's what i learned from Pastor Andrew Gray.
Right after the service, Me, Andrew, Charis, Sharon, and Sandra. We came up with the crazy plan to celebrate Jamie's birthday. Guess what? I terpaksa and I told-a-lie ):
But I can tell the best is yet to come (: Ngek ngek ngek ngek....
We watched a movie '17 Again.' I told myself not to watch anything related to high school musical series or movies and it's just going to stress me out. One quarter of the human brain is used to control the eyes. I don't want to waste time on it. I am more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than watching it. But Zac Efron , only takes one of his looks to get my attention. Phewitt!!!! You know what? Mind changed, and I just want to be as cool as him. Cooler than him perhaps! :p But still I won't spend my time to watch high school musical. NO!
Things crash out of nowhere.. I have a bad mood swings.. LOL
I want you to listen but not hear, to understand and share.

Patrick likes to yell. If he yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, he would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. Patrick, can I have two cups of coffee in 17 years later?

Listening to Long Distance Call- Buck Tick

No comments: