Friday, June 12, 2009

Another Day part 6

My mind Goes Tick-Tack-Tick-Tack, It's 12am... It left me with a feeling of unsastifaction!
Please move 7 hours counter-clockwise because there's many point I would like to share
during the debate session. It was about the religious... arghh.... My funny lecturer, with the sarcastic smile on her face... It goes "Hehe.." Do you think it's funny? Well, I can tell she never underestimate my ability... Although I'm little annoying to her, and being called no productivity! haha but I do take it as a compliment. She told us that nobody are stupid, only lazy... Really hit it on the nail! I am so impressed with her... Yeah! I'm just slightly slower than anyone, but it doesn't mean I'm slow enough. I just installed turbo k... Guys don't get left behind k? :p

Let me go through with you briefly how it feels during "testimony challege." My first time doing this, a bit heavy for me but thanx God for it. Thanx to all my cellgroup members. They are amazing!

As usual, I ride public transportation everyday. I am little bit of insecure with the driver. He goes as he likes, driving like mad-cow.. Ahhh... I wish I can drive my own car, get stuck in the traffic jam everyday rather than waiting the bus for half an hour (:
Get distracted by Hendra Lim LOL.... two hours yo! what's the problem???

Listening to My heart by Paramore
Nights (:

No comments: