Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another Day part 4

I'm passionate about life, kissing and Working out (:
I ate a banana for breakfast. I have been told that Bananas contain a natural chemical which can make a person happy. This same chemical is also found in Prozac.
I had My honey mustard chicken sandwiches, Lemon crush and Strawberry chocolate cupcake in Wondermilk this afternoon. Nice isn't it... Sadly NO, it doesn't satisfy me and my stomach.
Sometimes, something keeps us afloat, My curiousity getting higher, observation getting sharper but opinion goes lesser ): Did you notice that most of the time I will just go and sit in the corner. keep quiet shhhh!!!! I'm stalking someone.. It could be you! If you are reading this post.
Allow me jump to the conclusion, I ain't a stalker and I believe in seventh sense. Original 5 senses + Instinct + GUESS!! I pretend to know you... Actually telling you this and that.. Just wanted you to know I don't know much about you. Confusing huh?

What is threesome? An act of group sex involving three people. Triadic group sex regardless of gender... You might think I'm dirty-minded... Well, I don't freaking care.. I know what i'm writting and I have my conciousness.. Back to the topic, It really is getting Hot in Malaysia. I wonder why people already have their partner but they still want to get involved? Perhaps they don't have 1 or maybe in the process looking for 1.. Desire! It's so hard to resist... Don't get offended! ~Talk to me and prove me wrong~

Gearing up myself! Chasing after you~ Fighto!
Listening to Epilogue-NEAR THE BORDER- Junichi Nakatsuru(The Belkan War)

No comments: