Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another Day part 5

Recently, There's something happened in my college and Facebook. Someone posted notes about IACT. I'm kind of curious about this and I don't understand. You went to her post made comments and ruined everything. The people wouldn't know until you say it out, say it- LOUD S-A-N-D-Y. Yeah! Gratz, you have made it.. You Got my attention, Their attention.. Feel proud of yourself? You are worst than beggars in Uptown. At least they have their Harga Diri. When you want to give up your super high egoistic and grow up? Can't you do us a favor? CHANGE! I mean you are my friend, Come on... Make a move! Don't spoil it! Anti you is not the way we were hoping. Think about it... I hope you can't sleep and dream about it. And when you dream, I hope you can't sleep and scream about it. i hope your conscious eats at you. And you can't breathe without it.(copied from -stan- Eminem)

Hmm... Thanks for the muffins Inessa (:
It's healthy to eat muffins in the morning... I had eaten 1 and share another 3 with WaiLee, Lynn and Ms. Su... Right after the class, Me and Farhana went ONE U to fix Ms.su's guitar. After that, we were heading to A&W Makan waffles(ice-cream), and Rootbeer, Ngek ngek ngek ngek.. Here in A&W, we share a lot of things, past experiences, Gossips, and she's one of the smart person I've met in real life.

Listening to I'll kill her by SOKO

No comments: