Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another Day part 8

Umghh....After struggling with ASS-ignments for many days- it comes to an end, I felt so relieve and happy. I don't want to mess everything up so I didn't update my blog. Yeah! I'm back but still there are pending ASS-ignments need to be done by End of June and early July.
Sales Promotion- 1 guy+4 girls, The ideas has been made today, SWOT done! 50%
Public Relations- Individual! Still reading notes, better explanations needed. 50%
Public Relations- Me, Joyce.N, KX, WL, KC, n retard. still doing tabulation (: 40%
Pengajian Malaysia- FO, Me, AZ, EiL,WL... We're not doing anything... 0%
Consumer Behaviour- Individual! Mind-mapping, the draw has been made as well. 20%
Consumer Behaviour- The funny stupid ad is done! Lester Need to write report 80%
Sociology- Me, Sha Sha, KC, Anand, joyce.C! Tabulation done, meeting on friday! 60%
Student Council- Poster done, registration form done, meeting on friday! 70%
Look at myself, I got no life... Do you like that? (:
Hmm... Well, I'm enjoying with it... because I know I need to achieve something now, not to show it others but for myself (: Something like self-competence. How far can I go?

!*%&%@*% Hot? I'm like, Ice-cube melting... How on earth you can stand the super duper high temperature out there.... CRAZY! 37' C... A silly sweet treat from Mable, I got Ice-cream.. It's chocolate/vanilla flavour.
Oh yeah! I want to greet three people "Happy Birthday."
-Jamie Leong : Although we have only known each other few months but I can tell You're a nice girl. Happy legalisation (: Don't poke me back!
-LiChuen : Nth much to say, take care of yourself. Sleep early! nothing is more important than your health. I'll talk to you more often... Friday Night Fever :D
-Shytheng : A good and responsible classmate of mine, She's new but shytheng has a very strong heart. Don't emo k? get rid of it.


Listening to The Scientist ~COLDPLAY

No comments: