Saturday, July 4, 2009

Another Day 14




For a healthy life, all you need is a healthy nutrition, proper exercise and a positive attitude. Haha! I have fulfilled the requirements. I woke up around 11.30am cause i thought i will begin serving this afternoon. So after had my breakfast, everything was running fine then went to check on my e-mail for double confirmation! Haha unexpectedly! Today no duty for me.. Since i got nothing to do and i have done most of the assignment, It's shopping time. (SHOP AT OU) Jocelyn and Kelvin have to leave early because they are rushing to attend the sevice. Overall was good, I bought a new pant from Topman, Shirt from ZeroHour. All day long I had been thinking that I was going to buy new pair of shoes but somehow I didn't make it cause I need to save up for the Steelseries Siberia Headset. I bought some dinner material from Jusco, like bread, Australia wagyu beef slices, Jumbo bolona, Black pepper bolona, Golden butterhead(sweet vege), and Milo with milk(NEW). Yummy!!




First Cafe Ministry Gathering 2009: Dinner at shabu shabu puchong, poolside gathering, and werewolves game





























No comments: