Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Day part 11

Tired of hearing tired is dying.. Let's switch to something fun..
Last friday, V10 held an event.. It was a great time.. Getting people to join
the event is like pulling teeth.. It's a miracle we managed to get 20+ people
to participate in this event.. Btw, the event called "Arcade day." Three Ps2
with lots of arcade games.. There's Tekken5, Need For Speed, PES 2009,
Metal Slug, Street Fighter, and etc.
Special thanks to everyone who contributed in this event. I really appreciate that.
Yes! Of course I would like to say thank you to all my Sales Promotion Members.
We've made it, we're in third level. I know it's tough for you guys, to why we are here,
It is not about doing something in order to get something in return.
It's all about our hardwork in efforts. (:
I chatted with a friend from our college, Sandra Y...
LOL! and she solved the relationships problem, and now it works!
Not for me... but for herself (:
I felt so relief after telling her this and that.
about the girl i Love.
Last but not least,
All the good things I have. They all come from God
Amen!

No comments: