Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Day part 12

I'm DONE!!! since I don't have a single clue as to how I'm supposed to finish it tonight.

Somehow I screwed up everything and yeah!!! The Mind-Mapping... How on earth can I finish the Mind-Map by tonight with a verly slow working speed.

(average 2 hours for 1 Mind-Map.. ROFLMAO)

I was chatting, was replying to the other peoples responses to my question. ISH!! Again, Sometimes I wish I could just fly away or just ignore it! But I just can't seem to find the solutions on what's the correct thing to do. Why can't we have 36hours instead of 24hours? I need more time to rest, chill, movies, shopping, food and drinks. Hmm Yeah... i watched "TRANSFORMERS" with my housemates. AWESOME!! The reason why it was an awesome movie was because the action, the three-dimensional surrounding sound, the quotes, storyline, EVERYTHING!!!
Megan Fox- she's pretty damn sexy.
I'm salivating :p
Listening to He's a pirate~Tiesto

No comments: