Saturday, July 4, 2009

Another Day part 13

"Quiet Night Tea, For a Peaceful Night"
9am-3am Outing!!
P.R Class from 9 to 12 I wasn't paying attention for these three hours cause I'm half-awakened. Yeah! so I've decided to play some cool games instead of listening to her Lecturer. I don't Know.
After the class, Me, Soon King, and Chee Yung, we went to play billiards elsewhere. I was rushing to purchase some food and drinks right after that cause there's a SC gathering 3 to 5. During the gathering I was suppose to give a very long speech about Pros and Cons of arcade Day but somehow I cut it into a very short post. I wondered why I didn't say it contains, Perhaps I'm too nervous??? Cause clement said so ): I was shaking left to right, upside down...
After the gathering, i went to joyce's house for jamming session before i go to another gathering. Oh man! I've learnt a lot from Joyce especially Drum solo (: It was awesome haha...
Around 7pm, joyce sent me to church cause she was rushing for movie at 8pm. So I joined my friends from Church Cafe Ministry to go Puchong for dinner (: I had eaten quite a lot of food LOL... Tomorrow I've to do another 200 sit-up ): The food was nice especially the meatballs :p
Very juicy and elastic. Haha... We don't have to spend a single dollar for that super duper nice shabu shabu dinner Happy Gile!! Hmm.. Next round, we went to Josh's house to play werewolf game. Guess who's the biggest liar?? Me and victor :p Somehow we managed to make everyone believes that we're innocent LOL.. We pakat and we won.. Tired of cheating people because this game relates to Friendship, trustworthy, and skills. So I switched voluntary to another character, the narrator. basically I'm not allowed to join the game because I'm going to explain to them and guide them during the whole process of the game. It's fun to see people pointing at each other and to defend themselves that they are innocent. Abel, Josh and Karen are the "biggest Liar" LOL... OK I'm tired and i need to get more sleep. Good night! I Miss You...

Listening to Elements of Life~Tiesto

No comments: