Friday, June 20, 2008

The truth of a Lie



I'm cold ... everything was a mess .
I never been to north pole but i can feel i'm
permanently covered with constantly shifting sea ice
it hurted me from outside to inside, into my bones.
Lie awake in bed at cold night, and think about your life.
Do you want to be different?
Try to let go of the truth, the pressure of your youth
"Follow me" i said
Babe..
'Cause this is just an illusion'
It's a beautiful lie, a perfect denial either.
Such a beautiful lie to believe in.
So beautiful, beautiful it makes me.
It's time to forget about the past and keep on moving forward.
To wash away what happened last night
Hide behind an empty face and everyone's looking at me cause i'm running around in circles.
Babe...
A quiet desperation's building higher
I've got to remember this forever
it's just you and me
Far apart close in heart.

No comments: