Tuesday, June 17, 2008

[Cont] The abyss of guilty sky

Please visit http://aqswdefrgt.myweb.hinet.net/Annabelle.wma reading while listening to instrumental song is best ever combination. Babe i strickly hope you to press the link.
thank you for your co-operation.








I woke up in the morning , feel like i'm worst living in the world . The only music shakes my heart all these days and it called "instrumental" . Sometimes is pretty hard to make a decision and sometimes it's harder for everyone of us to breathe . But i like to make my decision while listening to instrumental music. It makes me feel like i'm sitting under a Oak tree behind a small pond. Awesome.... Imagination was apart of me, i ain't creative enough but i used to think a lot when i have my space to do my stuff. The thing which keep remind me all the time is "YOU" my precious babe olivia. [Understanding] I learned it the hard way. i been taught to understand and common courtesy. However, i'm pretty avoid to Materialistic,sarcastic, and careless person. That's me... Once i write it on the blank white paper, it will never be the same like before. Make no mistake in your life so there will be no ink left on your page, and you will be the pure and beautiful forever. Natalie... i do remember you told me about 'nothing is perfect' . Silly me... i was about to challenge your words ... i know that's absolutely fucking wrong because you're right.

Guess what ! i'm grown and i believe in JESUS but not myself . I couldn't settle everything by myself without helps . I mean not everything maybe certain thing ! ROFLMAO .. Worst is not the thing i should fear about , the true will stand on my side and keep delighting me always.
Someday, i'll walk alone and climb into rooftops to see the thousand of star shining in the dark sky. There will be a guardian or angel appears by time and take me away . She flew me to the sky , My eyes has closed tightly and my heart as well , shout like madness and end up with falling .

No comments: