Saturday, June 21, 2008

a Tribute of Storm and Fire

Geetzz.... I almost fully use up my savings for june ! I am very mad on you . I couldn't find a reason to stop my madness . Stop using 'I don't know in front of me. You just making me insane . I can't feel we're truly loving each other and i don't see the point either ! If sorry really works , i won't be like that since beginning . I found dishonest on you.. I do believe you since we knew each other but things changed when you start hiding ******from me. It just makes me uncomfortable, i noticed that your getting selfish and greedy lately . I'm straight-forward. I don't want hide it from you or whatever . Please correct it . If you're mad when u saw this passage, feel free to call me . At least i can listen to your opinion and your explanation . Further more , i'm tired enough.... There's a fucking brick-wall between you and me ... It's up to you whether you want to break it or maintain the wall blocked us

No comments: