Monday, August 24, 2009

Another Day 23

24 of August, Mild and Windy night

There are so many things in my mind, that suprised me. Things like What's the first thing i do when i wake up next morning? What bus to take and the cost? Who to sit together during class? Some things are not important. It brings a trigger in my mind when I begin to realize I've thought too much. I've been talking going to have meditation every night at the balcony, for many times I've tried, and failed many times. What's wrong with me LOL... No Driving Force/ Impetus? Talk about Honesty... When was the last time you told a lie? to your friends? parents? or your girlfriend? I read a book and it called "Cafe David", and received a long hour lecture from my aunt last sunday, being aggressively tested by God(an incident). David believes that 90% of breakdown in relationships is due to a breakdown in communication. So, if communication can be improved, relationships can be improved. Well, what I believe is, if relationships can be improved, why not Honesty, 10% to make it perfect. Say the right thing at the right time. You wouldn't want to be like a beggar, always get skipped by others. Don't ever try to bury a lie... Two parties, their eyes were watching over you.
"But if you do not do so, then take a note, you have sinned against the Lord; and be sure the sin will find you out" - NUMBERS 32;23

No comments: