Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another Day 22

20 of August, Starless Night
Nocturnal No longer a stranger, and we have become good friends.
Why do I feel like an animal? Like Hedgehogs or Eagle Owl
(If you don't know, please google it or click the link given above) "being active during the night and sleeping during the day" I suppose...
Overslept in the afternoon, My eyes barely opened and I knew that I had over slept.
In this case, this will eventually cause me to be active during the night and Fish-ing while Lecturer giving lecturer during day-time. An example, 2am: I'm sitting and staring at the monitor, looking left to the right, because I got nothing better to do. That's pretty Farked up :p
Recently, I'm so In-Like with this mobile Phone. It's Nokia E63... No special features compares to E71, I suppose. I prefer E63 because I found it to be reasonably priced and relatively convenient to bring along and Classy. Exact Reasons are I Don't need a techno-phone to beat my I-Touch, I need E63 for Sms's purpose, e-mail and etc. The Market Selling Price, Satu biji RM 7XX-9XX.


No comments: