Thursday, June 4, 2009

Another Day


Firstly, Meet my BoyFriend Farhana. Isn't she beautiful? Yes. Isn't she Hot? 104% Yes.
Don't get it wrong! She's my best friend in college.. Okay Let me go on and On. I'm tired of being tired with college assignments, SC meeting, and classes. But you'll will never hear me say TIRED to go to church services. Everyday the same routine, traveling the same path to college, eating at the same mamak stall, drinking MILO everyday, and doing something again and again. Something for nothing. practising is something I look forward everyday. Can you imagine that? Another thing, I had someone that always wanted to talk to me…someone that would just be there and say hi to me whenever they can. But not Him, This guy approached to me and said: Ling Ling XD... He's annoying, egoistic level- Maximum, his every phrase contains of FXXK, DXX, and etc.. LOL.. Well, those who knew him best sure get what i mean... Those who don't know just hear but not listen k (:
Listening to LAST HALLUCINATION

No comments: