Thursday, September 18, 2008

Maturity(τέλειο)

"When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why.
When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why."

Wednesday,Cloudy...
I have been to college earlier this morning for Drama and presentation discussion. Things made me very pissed off when 1 of my group member actually failed to turn up during the discussion. I was like what the fish with her? As a Leader, i couldn't manage to call for recruitment and we were like sitting there for few hours doing nothing. LOL
Shift to the next discussion- The english Drama. Somewhere around the playground, we're doing sound check and discussing what material should buy for the Play. Hmm, it took 3 hours to finish all those stuff and then we spread out to go home.
Night- i went to cellgroup... i am so inspired by tonight. it's about maturity ! Majority of my friends think that i'm lost of something. I can surely tell you that is maturity. Maturity is Full development/Perfected condition. From now onwards, I'll make miracle ! Stay tuned
Miss you Angel Eve..

No comments: