Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Active or Passive? Be The Judge...

I was on a long flight to S'pore the other day. As the flight would take 5 hours, i thought i'd better get a good refreshing sleep before landing. Much later, i was awakened by the air hostess and she asked me if i would like to have my dinner . I asked her whether there were any choices. She said there were two choices: YES or NO ! ROFLMAO..

Finally, i've done all the assignments and hand in by time. While hanging around in college, i met Cayman once again. She had been helped me to finish my task for twice ! Thanks a lot...
Haha... Not Monday, Wednesday neither... It's tuesday ! Me and eric went to GYM... and soon, we're going to show neilson some real power. He's coming to KL this November.
Hmm... I would like to share something here. Last night, We were driving all the way to The curve. We're out to dinner in T.G.I fridays. That was Hilarious. I had been waiting this for ages... we have Delvin,Pohling,Randall,Edwin,Vera,Eric and me in house:)
I am so sure to tell you that the enviroment was awesome ! I ordered an appetizer(boneless wings), en-tree (chicken cutlet), and a dessert(Chocolate Malt Cake).. Woohoo....I was tucking away at the food. Melt down my mouth ! After the dinner, The party get started .. haha We went to cheras to pick up JUN and CASSEY. Guess what, we're heading to Luna bar. Therefore, HMM i never bargain for it. Just once a while :) We arrived the bar. If there is a chance, i would like to move into this place and be my last resort. Sigh ! I did not make it to take much pic. But i will upload it once i get it from Randall and Edwin.. Hmm.. they're heading to Manchester. Wish you guys all the best ! Since tomorrow is holiday, i'll get my ass off to sleep straight away. Tomorrow is a new day... Ciaozzzz

No comments: