Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another Day 31

There are no flowers, outside my mind.
There'll be no friends gracing the lines.
just fold my hands tightly, I do.
I'd show a smile, but I'm too sarcastic,
I'd share with you could I only speak,
You aren't allowed to access, Cause
I'm in line and you're out of the line.
But only if you cross that line and
come into my line, I'm going to tight
you up so freaking so high.
Once a again, do not cross that line
before I change my mind, you wouldn't
want to mess with this chinese guy.

_____________________________________

I recall when I was told of bedtime story
of crushed velvet, candle wax, and dried up
chilis. The figure on the bed all dressed up
in violets, calling beckoning to sleep,
offering a dream. Words were as mystical as
purring animals. As I fall asleep, I fell
into yesterday. My dreams seemed not far away.
I fell into fantasy, I could touch her lips.
Everyone was dancing, no one could see us.
Nothing could hurt us then. I would rather
stay here the rest of life if only I could
escape from the reality.

No comments: