Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another Day 29

There goes my love, to somewhere far from here.
Pulling my face like a cooked meat left
overnight. I came up with a brilliant idea a
few days ago and I'm quite sure about it.
Random is the name given by me, which stands
for acting/having no specific purpose/objective
while doing something. People have said many
times about me acting randomness in the class.
But some said that's where the good ideas come
from. I never doubt that (: Embodied revolution.
I'm just answering/ asking question from different
point of view. Hey peeps, looking things from
a different perspective isn't a bad thing, plus
it won't lead you to somewhere else. If you thought
you had enough thinking while judging a decision,
I would have thought twice times more than you.

No comments: