Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another Day 25

It's good to be back after finished unfinished business.
I have been busy dealing with my assignments, meeting her throughout the month.
Finally have my own time to write some cool facts (:
First, The Taj mahal took 20 years and 20 thousand men to finish.
Second, One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet.
Third, The Earth gets heavier each day by tons, If she continue eating like there's no tomorrow (:
Last, A species of people in Malaysia grows up to few kg's in 1 day. I suppose...
Other than dealing with my stuffs, I ready newspaper everyday (: I want to expand, expand and expand. I have seen peace. I have seen pain.I have seen birth. I have seen death. I have seen fear. I have seen faith. Do you see the truth through all their lies? Do you see the world through troubled eyes? LOL!! I just read for sake of reading it, nothing much about it... But I'm quite shocked to hear the news that Taylor Swift gets humiliated by Kanye West at VMA's 2009. Kanye west needs to just shut up and go away or better yet be eaten by something hungry and hairy. he popped off a few times at different places. Gay Fish... But still his songs are great, just that he need some mediation or whatever things that could make him repent. Another thing I would like to share is I'm going internship next year, the companies are bates141, Grey, DDB, Saatchi & saatchi.. I suppose... those are big companies, they have done many great advertisements, plans and strategies. I'm going in not for the sake of going in because I was told to join, many reasons to pull me in to these giant companies like gain experience, get contacts, learn new skills, build up my communication skill and etc. OMG I started thinking far and far, like almost reach the sky.. But there's one thing I need to do for this sem, FIX EVERYTHING DUMBASS BEFORE YOU GOING Far.... PUT THIS ON BEFORE YOU PUT IT ON....

No comments: