Monday, August 3, 2009

Another Day 19

Trying to despite but I will get expelled from house.
Trying to tell but nobody's on my side.
Trying to read but my brain doesn't know anything, cause body is doing weird things.
Are you backsliding?
HEAVEN YES!
These are the symptoms shows that I'm falling fast like waterfall.
No doubt, I couldn't find a reason to defend myself that I'm not backsliding.
Do correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm supposed to practise it everyday, by reading bible to engender me
to become tougher,stronger, and a close relationship with GOD. Somehow, I failed to do so...
Slowly I become like snails who breathe through their feet.
LAZY and less productive!
I'm too tired perhaps :p
Finding a place to feed my face...
Exams on Wednesday and Friday.
Saturday will be going Sunway with Melissa
to celebrate her birthday in advance. Haha...
We have known each other for 5years++
She's my sweetest girlfriend. PAST TENSE!
It was nice meeting you.

No comments: