Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another Day 15(Full of Anger)

I am a fully committed and devoted Christian. My walk with God is good and I was not sure who to turn to about this so I randomly picked to post it out. I am a Christian and I believe strongly in the word of God. I am part of the immediate family which is Buddhist. I don't want to show any disrespect towards my parents but I do have my own beliefs. I'm so lost!! An attitude I had behaved for years, let's not pretend anymore! Several years back, after withdraw from TARC. My parents encourage me to go other places to try out. They even promised me without the need to worry about MONEY. I turned down several places and accepted the one that has been my first choice all along(recommended by randall). 10 months I kept asking them for money, it's like begging them (Mum I need couple extra bucks for fees... Eh! Can or not? ). Sometimes I have to make sure my parents are in a good mood. Otherwise, TRY HARDER NEXT TIME BUDDY! What they want to accomplish with their money because I will never get anything from them. I'm not complaining about my parents, I just don't know how to vent my anger. 1 of the reason I chose posting it here because this is a place where I vent my anger at random stuff. Hence I have no energy to be angry anymore. I've spent a quarter of my life in solving my family problems based on things I have learnt in church. They thought I have grown a lot in the last couple of years, YEAH! I learned a lot, I have grown a lot. In fact, I'm a christian... It makes no difference when it comes to my family. No matter what our troubles, I still love you Dad and Mum! (: Give me extra money pls ):

1 comment:

fofo said...

Don't sweat the small things in life. I'm sure God has something planned for you. For all of us. Just be positive :)