Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Life

What you gonna do?
Kill me in my sleep?
I'm tired
Tears won't help
So I grinding with my eyes wide
looking to find
A day
Through the day
A life
For the night
A word
For a girl in school.

Dear Lord,
Take me away from the hood like a state of penitentiary.
Like i needed my Dad, but he needed a needle.
I need some meditation, so I can leave my people.
They asking "Why?" Why did John Lennon leave The Beatles?
and why every people feed off evil?
Answer my question before our life have been redeemed.
We are not the same, I am a Martian
So approach my Phantom doors with caution.
Sometimes I think about my life with my face down
Then I see you and put on that cutie* smile.
And since you helped me sell my dream, we can share together.
My life used to be empty like a glock without a round
Now my life full, like a chopper with a thousand rounds

*When life isn't the way you like it,
like it the way it is.

No comments: