Friday, December 26, 2008

The Intention of Disappointment

A lie is a type of deception in the form of an untruthful statement with the purpose to take in, often with the further purpose to maintain a secret or reputation, to protect someone's feelings from getting hurt, or to avoid punishment. I had been stuck with something for many years. It called "intention" was- Nat telling me to leave but hands beg me to stay. Her lips say that love but her heart say that she hate.
Shift back to past few years, I am senseless with some possible question, like "what is your intention being with me?" I answered "I don't know." Nat said to lie is to state something one believes is false with the intention that it be taken for the truth by someone else. No doubt, both of us knew it was not the right answer. The intent neither here nor there. I attempted to be a deli worker, but any way I sliced it, I could not cut the mustard. My last job was working at Starbucks, but I had to quit because it was always the same old grind.
Life full with lies yet intent exists everywhere. A guy with good intent might not have good-looking but he purposely want to make things right. Just both do not know how to settle it down and seen it as the lies by opponent. The truth of a liar is a person who is lying, who has previously lied, or who tends by nature to lie repeatedly.
Again and again, I been told even a true statement can be considered a lie if the person making that statement is doing so to deceive. In this situation, it is the intent of being untruthful rather than the truthfulness of the statement itself that is considered. Intention, if you like me but who has the broken hearted. Call me blind when I did not see she is coming. She was running so fast but I could not hear nothing except gun blast. It happened so fast.
She promise me the sky with trillion of star, then toss me like a stone. There's truth in her lies doubt in her faith. What she had built she laid to waste. It seemed so, the intent of her being honest with me just a Temporary.
A lie with intent is a worry in the might and a misery in the day. If there were any good in it, I would not be called an intent guy and I would not have dropped it. I have a friend, we have known each other for many years. He is an intelligent mute than an ignorant talker and also a guy with no intention. Whenever things come to him, there will be solution.
Lying is typically used to refer to deceptions in oral or written communication. Other forms of deception, such as disguises or forgeries, are generally not considered lies, though the underlying intent may be the same. I am disappointed with intention.

No comments: