Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today



I have bought this book which cost me rm 52.90 in Borders. Firstly, I'm so anxious with the Non-fiction book. When Jo(lecturer) introduced us about this book, I was like "wow.'' Thus i went to The Garden and purchase it. So sudden, i felt there are torns of stone on me. I can't climb up, hence why i'm so tired weaken by Ass-ignments, Novel, Design and Arise and build Fund. But i believe that HE will guides me the wisdom to solve it and create a path for me. Struggle haunt me, i'm not affraid of it. Seemed every of little things has become a challege for me. He has gave me the sign to bless me, therefore I only have to work hard on it and achieve the bless. Never felt like that b4. My relatives, whom kept arguing with me about religious. Ok! Come on.. I knew you guys are buddishm and i do respect It. But at least respect me as well. I'm human-being too. :) While listening to 3C album. I see the rising sun and it only just begun. It takes me all the way to the start. My life my ticket, journey keep on moving forward. Pen off and read my "Beloved."

1 comment:

Eugene said...

wow.. i m surprised... u really r a very hardworking and also reader... cool!!