Sunday, November 23, 2008

I am not protagonist. So obvious


This is the bible i bought from MPH. It took me ages to get a bible. Hereafter, bible study will get started as soon as i could. The peachstone no longer exist and the guilty sky covered in gray. I looked through the window above my feet and folded my hands behind my head. An elbow grazed on her shoulder. The touch of cloth on her skin startled her. She had forgotten i had not taken off my button. At least it seemed so. A few red flowers on the table, some myrtle tied around the handle of the flatiron holding the door open for a breeze calmed her. Since then, the remedy cured her miserable heart. It was difficult for a person like you soaked up Umeshu. No doubt, it has proven by your attitude. So sudden, i came to this chapter " Exodus." The solution of overall. Sunset to Dawn. Hence, Lullaby sung in short term. Bristle have grown, long and longer.

2 comments:

克莱门特王子 said...

You Really Holy Guy, Haha!!

Eugene said...

Ling not bad.... reading bible now.. even holier than me... haha.. keep it up ya... ;)