Thursday, August 28, 2008

When i was 18, i attempted to be a deli worker, but any way i sliced it, I couldn't cut the mustard.
My best job was being a musician, but eventually I found I wasn't noteworthy.
I studied a long time to become a doctor, but i didn't have any patience.
Next was a job in shoe factory; i tired but i just didn't fit in.
I became a professional fisherman, but discovered that i couldn't live on my net income.
Thought about becoming a witch, so i tried that for a spell.
I got a job at a zoo feeding giraffes but i was fired because i was too short to feed it.
So then i got a job in a gym and work-out centry. SIGH ! but they said i wasn't fit for the job.
Next, i found being an electrician interesting, but the work was shocking.
After many years of trying to find steady work, i finally got a job as a historian until i realized there was no future in it. ROFLMAO.
My last job was working at Starbucks, but i had to quit because it was always the same old grind.
So I retired, and i found i am perfect to go to COLLEGE. i am 19 years old now LOL

1 comment:

morganadraven said...

HUH~! Prinz... so u thot i was a boring same-old-grind working at Starbucks ah.... hahahha! glad to noe ur hv-ing lotsa fun there! see u soon!