Sunday, June 8, 2008

Somewhere I Belong



Once again, i switched on my monitor. i'm pretty tired for this moment. Been walking for more than 7 Km if not mistaken. But things which keep turning in my mind is YOU babe. I'm worried about you. You're just like Pearl for me, treasured and love you. But i really don't understand and i would like to know what place i stand inside your heart ? it is my heart still locked in your memories ? The pain come out from the bottom of my heart and every pain has a beginning somewhere and an ending that surely awaits , didn't u realize it ? i was so scared ... i cannot effort to lose you.. You engender me heavy-hearted from leaving KK. i don't care who's the hell SIN CHAN is ..!.. i just don't give a damn. i thought it would be easy for me, but i have no confident with myself . I trust you more than i do. You know me ! EMM...Your shadow and your dream, i was chasing after them. Wish for the future and everlasting . I never meant to be so cold ! hope you get it ... i can't hide my MADNESS into a pandora box.. Just avoid from arguing with you.
I rather receive all the burden than telling you about this. By the way, Yesterday was history, Tomorrow will be mystery, and today i'm still your Baby.
I love You my babe
OLivia..




your faithfully,
HAN LING

No comments: