Wednesday, May 28, 2008

first day of our journey

As a human being these days... i has learned how to appreciate everyone besides me... of course you're included... Guess what ! i never thought you will appears in front of me. you're appearance once again delighting me ~ it started on mother's day 2008.. Uncle sun covered by cloudy sky.. we went to picnic together... i feel great , of course you as well... we took a step into the glamorous sunset bar.. it was awesome.. nice view what @@ the palm trees = coconut trees..
we sat there silently for a quite long time . emm.. i took a big breathe and kissed your forehead while you're eyes are closing .. it was a great experience.. i should call this as beautiful precious moment which i never had before... the sea wave pumped my heart softly and your heart melt down to me ... tat moment, i knew i was definitely has made right decision. You're great ... i wrote this at 1 am ... babe .. I'm going to KL soon, things will never change until the day i rest in the coffin... don't be depress because of that ... i wish you can stay calm and keep on happy .
PEACE for ya

your beloved babe
_____________
XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: